Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a sticky at the top on how to post pictures. I am not very good with posting pictures and I do them infrequently but when I get a chance a sticky at the top with the info would be helpful - just a suggestion.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Dave,

It is pretty easy. I had been holding off as I didn't know either. As long as they are on your hard-drive or a floppy, just click 'manage attachments' when you start a new thread. All you have to do is click 'browse' and then click upload and wait til finishes. You can post up to 4 pictures at a time. Hope this helps.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Just trying this picture thing out.

As long as they are on your hard-drive or a floppy, just click 'manage attachments' when you start a new thread. All you have to do is click 'browse' and then click upload and wait til finishes. You can post up to 4 pictures at a time.

Doing it this way gives you a picture like this.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
When you start a new post. If you click on the insert image icon. (you have to know the address on the web where your picture is stored) Just fill in tha address and your picture will come out as a link like this.

SORRY, I had to use a picture of Rob but I am sure he will be over here soon enough :D

or like this not sure why one is a link and the other shows the picture but atleast you can see the picture either way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts