Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped at a few wally's and I think I did pretty good!

Rivet Error on the Lil Purple Express!

Short Shot error on the Falcon XB

Missing half the tampo, not really an error but i thought it was pretty cool, Plus I need a refference for the next 1.

ASW

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally found a LONG GONE!

Found the VHTF panels

No headlight on the EVO X

Found 5 of the Mystery Falcon XB's

And the COPO mystery!

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Three errors in one trip, man they're really puttin' out some stinkers eh? ;)

Here's to finding what you were looking for. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
looks like the lil redexpress hit a deer on the road...lol.hey charles the halp tempo on the mustang is just a machine miss stamp not really an error.no tempo would have been awesome or very light tempo to dark tempo. nice stuff though.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you fellas! I.collect errors, reason being is that regaurdless pf being basically a sh!tty product, I consider it to be unique! But yea 3 errors? Talk about zero QC! Lol

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have some errors for you. I do not collect them but my uncle did. I would scoop them for him. He recently gave them back to me as was thinning out his collection. Send me your address please they are yours. I think you will like these.

·
Banned
565 Posts
Great Haul Charles, :thumbsup: I love the Long Gone I hope to find one in my store soon. My store doesn't stock up on new stuff till all the old stuff is gone, except mainline Hotwheels where they have two dump bins overflowing of older stuff and the current stuff on the pegs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts