Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received the truck in good shape,It will be in the mold box by this coming week,bumpers will be molded in.
Chris

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Omega said:
Chris,

That is good news. Can not wait to see the end result. I already ordered the Decals.

Dave
WHere did you order decals? I remember seeing them for sale but I forget where. I'm planning an order from Chris too and I'll need a set... :D

thanx--

--rick

·
Registered
992 Posts
rodstrguy

Tom,

For sending Chris the truck for me, I am having him send you a copy along with your original. Cost of shipping and the copy is on me.

Dave :wave:

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
I have gotten stickers from Wayne. They are very well done. Remember, they are stickers and not decals.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Omega said:
Rick,

Here you go.

http://www.afxslotcarstickers.net

Dave :wave:
OK, now I remember the site. Gotta bookmark that. Thanks!

22tall said:
I have gotten stickers from Wayne. They are very well done. Remember, they are stickers and not decals.
Fine with me, as long as they look good. Did the original Aurora have stickers? I don't think I've ever seen one up close...

--rick

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Yep. stickers, and I wish some one would make an ambulance set or paddy wagon set too... I may have to figure something out for that...

·
Registered
992 Posts
rodstrguy said:
Yep. stickers, and I wish some one would make an ambulance set or paddy wagon set too... I may have to figure something out for that...
Tom,
A paddy wagon would be super. Can't you just picture a Slotcar version of the HW's paddy wagon.

Dave

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guys,due to time constraints,I will not be able to do the interior,I hope this doesnt cause a problem.Please let me know,and thanks again.
Chris

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Won't bother me. I'm in the process of wheedling the $ out of my wife now...

--rick

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hadnt noticed until I molded the Ice cream truck,but there were scuffs in the hood,roof and looks like someone nipped the front edge of the rear wells..Anyone have a good side shot of a mint truck,I want to see if the difference.
Chris

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Guys,she is definitely cut on the rear wells!Should I continue,or find a better donor?Please let me know!
Chris

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Dragula said:
Guys,she is definitely cut on the rear wells!Should I continue,or find a better donor?Please let me know!
Chris
Lots of my stuff is cut. I run it anyway. But that's just me. :D

Can you show us a pic?

--rick

1 - 20 of 41 Posts