Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at getting a new charger. Does anyone know anything about the DuraTrax ICE Charger ??

Thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK another question ! I'm also looking for a radio and i'm looking at Futaba 3PM 3 Channel FM ! What do you guys think of it ??

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Road_1974 said:
OK another question ! I'm also looking for a radio and i'm looking at Futaba 3PM 3 Channel FM ! What do you guys think of it ??
I think Futaba radios are great radios.

·
Go Fast, Turn Left
4,799 Posts
Road_1974 said:
I have two of the 3PM's. It too is a heck of a radio for the money. It has all the bells and whistles that 99% of the racers will ever use at a fraction of the price of a 3PK.

I also own 2 ICE chargers. One of them with the backlight upgrade. They work great. Your 15amp power supply will run two of them also!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
If you go with the Ice, take some time to read the manual. Operating the Ice is very simple, but you want to make sure you know how to adjust the peak detect and voltage on the charger. I have a Turbo 35 BL and an Ice. I use the Ice as my primary charger.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts