Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Model Kit Builder here offering you a new YouTube video of a past commission piece that I had done a few years ago.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for watching.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Nice!!

Its also nice to see a nice build-up of the Wilco Models Icarus!! I have one of those myself and I'f love to get at it!

Huzz

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
At first I thought it was the Skyhook Models version. Nice job! Too bad most of the interior detail is hidden.

Well done!

Rob
Iwata Padawan

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At first I thought it was the Skyhook Models version. Nice job! Too bad most of the interior detail is hidden.

Well done!

Rob
Iwata Padawan
Yea, it sucks that most of the interior is hidden, a lot of work went into it. Though, you can see some of it from the rear hatch and the front windows....

.... and thanks! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Planet of the Apes spaceship

Hello All,

Please check out my kits, I just rediscovered models as an adult and I started off with Wilco's Icarus spaceship.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello All,

Please check out my kits, I just rediscovered models as an adult and I started off with Wilco's Icarus spaceship.
Well, welcome back into model kit building....

....so far so good.

The more you do, the more you can improve. There's always something to learn.

·
Starship Class
12,146 Posts
--Great looking build, MKB! I like the pristine AND the dirty versions!

--Great Scot! Great models! Post some more and you should be able to start your own threads before too long. Can't wait to see more!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
--Great looking build, MKB! I like the pristine AND the dirty versions!

--Great Scot! Great models! Post some more and you should be able to start your own threads before too long. Can't wait to see more!
Thank you PerfesserCoffe, I'm glad that you like it.

Also, I have a "How To" video series in the works for the Icarus build, among others.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Icarus kit

Hey Model Kit builder,

I wish I could have seen your how to video before I tried building the Icarus model LOL. I did learn along the way though.

Take care.:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.