Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that there are a lot of us out there that collect the pictures and files that pop up on the board. I have been collecting a lot of Fest casting information, Fest car Pre Pro pictures, Fest Car artwork, and PMS 385's Great art work. If you have any of these files (Including BWFs and Mikes cool cars) Please post them for all to see. That way I can also get the files that I am missing. Thank You in advance for all of your help. :thumbsup:

By they I've printed alot of the out and have it in a binder (all protected by plastic sleaves) that I brought to Mark's Summer Fest last year. A lot has been added but I have a lot yet to go. I hope to have it at Fest and any summer Fests I can get to next year!

I'm really in need of Early Fest Pre Pro pics, Fest Logos and such.
Chris :wave:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Chris

Each year all my files get erased. Probably in false hope that packaging, cards, certificates etc can't somehow be duplicated easily. All the early stuff is long gone but if you want the first 'Fest logo simply do this. Find the jpeg art I sent you on the black convertible Camaro Pace Car. For that casting I brought back the original logo so you can simply pull up that art and crop around everything except the trunk art 'Fest logo.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
Here is an example:

i dont think he drew it................. i think he photoshopped the impala from the greenlight stock and customs........... even the shine is same as the greenlight impala................................................................thats what i know

AND when he drew that hummer, i told him this, so then he winked at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT MEANS HE DIDNT DRAW IT!

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DaCustomizer said:
i dont think he drew it................. i think he photoshopped the impala from the greenlight stock and customs........... even the shine is same as the greenlight impala................................................................thats what i know

AND when he drew that hummer, i told him this, so then he winked at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT MEANS HE DIDNT DRAW IT!
I think I'll let Mike answer that

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
DaCustomizer said:

Perhaps he drew them all and as a wild stretch maybe, just maybe he uses the same base art to start with and then changes details to allow for other series, colors, pad prints, flames, gumballs etc.

Perhaps he winked because he was letting you off the hook so you didn't get embarrased? Perhaps he has to change the HT version you see from the original so that the company does not get upset with him. Like making a BWF car a purple with flames or perhaps removing the rebel Rod pad prints.

Mike's a gentleman, he was being kind. ;)

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
DaCustomizer said:

I have an idea. Let us see your work so we can critique it.;)

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
zeb41 said:
I have an idea. Let us see your work so we can critique it.;)

i like his drawings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :p :p :p :p :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts