Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Geez you work fast!!:p
Very cool paintup Dan!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
You're really working your way through 'em mate!

Chris.:)

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
I really didn't need to see him now...I just ate!

Grotesquely awesome! Dan paints them BEFORE they come out of the mold, that is how fast he is.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chris and Lloyd really appreciate the compliments from you both and hers the next one that workin on:)

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
I finally got it Wolfie.............You're triplets, right ???

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
You could be on to something there Dabs.....:cool:

Chris.:)

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys for the Compliments on my latest bust that did and really appreciate it:thumbsup:.Im currently on the Saucerman and then three more to go before they are all done unless someone makes a Big head Fly bust.:)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
This one could be your best yet! Each time you post one of these, I am inspired to pull mine out and get to work on it. The problem is, by the time I get around to finding mine, you've posted another one :freak:

Another great job, Dan!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This one could be your best yet! Each time you post one of these, I am inspired to pull mine out and get to work on it. The problem is, by the time I get around to finding mine, you've posted another one :freak:

Another great job, Dan!
Thanks Kirk for the compliments:) and next will be the Fiend without a face:)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Kirk,I was informed there will be a new one coming out soon and can you say Return of the Fly;)
:woohoo: Well that would be FANTASTIC!!! I would absolutely love to get a Return of the Fly Big Head! I would also like to see a War of the Colossal Beast and an Alligator Person done as well :cool:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:woohoo: Well that would be FANTASTIC!!! I would absolutely love to get a Return of the Fly Big Head! I would also like to see a War of the Colossal Beast and an Alligator Person done as well :cool:
I know the War of the Colossal beast is up in the air right now from what was told.But lets hope after the Fly there will be a Marty the Mutant,Alligator people and hopefully a Monster on the Campus which would love to slap some paint on:)!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts