Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm feeling like I have nothing to offer this board. All my sci-fi modeling questions are answered on another board and since this board doesn't allow for general chatter, I've nothing left other than taking up space and ticking off the moderators.

So without further ado, I'll bid you adieu. :dude:

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
WELL !!! If that's the way ya feel ! ?
Stick your head in the door and say hello once in a while. I guess we can leave your name tag on your coathook for a while in case ya change your mind.
Dabbler

OH, don't forget to take any leftover lunch outta the icebox.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
ya know, a long time ago, we used to have an "off topic " area on these BB's but i think too many assumed off topic meant off color which wasn't the case . Hank closed it down .
Babs , pop in with pics now and again . anything model related belongs here .
Scifi , cars , planes ....
happy modeling bud !
hb

·
Registered
306 Posts
Babaganoosh said:
I've nothing left other than taking up space and ticking off the moderators.
I hear you. If one thing goes wrong, they blame everything on you. And so you come back and offer modeling advice to someone else, and they act like you just cursed them.

Its up to you if you want to leave. I am sure there are other modeling forums out there.

·
Banned
2,214 Posts
Stay, go, come again. I've been a contributor, a lurker, passive, active, but never felt the need to announce my intentions. The beauty is you can always come back. You're probably watching now. Wondering how folks will respond to your "last" post...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.