Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so these are just hitting ebay so I'm guessing they won't be out for a couple of months, or maybe Kmart days :rolleyes: But, when they do come out I'm really hoping to find 2 for my NASA collection.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
As far as "odd" vehicles go, the Mars Rover is kind of neat, and maybe even historically significant. Even with chrome rims.

I think this is supposed to come out around KDay. If they're not in stores yet, who's selling them on Ebay?

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
steve if i find any extras i will send you one and i am still working on the mystery machine for you too.i got lucky and found one yesterday so the nexted ones i find i will ship one out to you.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I really want one, too. I do not, however, want one bad enough to further enable the scalpers...I'll wait and pull two of 'em off the pegs.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yup, It's the got have it now crowd.......gettin' it now. :cool:

Like the title says......I really want one of these, but I can wait. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
This is the typical mainline madness. A year and a half on Hobbytalk convinced me that the Hot Wheels crowd must be the most peculiar group of diecast collectors. I have not seen that behaviour in relation to any other brand yet. Sure, there are fans of Matchbox, M2 and others but this is just completely out of order. Ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts