Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LISTEN JUST LET ME APOLOGIZE UP FRONT FOR THIS POST BUT, I gotta get some help if ANYBODY HERE could get in Touch With GENE at RETRO RESIN I've POSTED A MESSAGE ON HIS YAHOO GROUP and GOT BANNED ALL I SAID WAS:

"Gene Not To Be An A-Hole But You've Had Time To "Improve Your Website" What About Improving Your Shipping Times? I've Sent You Several E-mails Asking When I could Expect My Dr. Jekyll And I've Herd NUTHIN!

JOHN(You Already Have My Money) BRANCH

FOR THIS I WAS BANNED ? Come On Well Anyway I Remembered One Of You Guys here Seems to Know Gene Could Ya' Please Let Him Know I Just Wanted My KIT or AT LEAST A DEFINATE TIME OF ARRIVAL!! PLEASE MODERATOR I BEG YOU NOT TO ERASE THIS!!!

THANK YOU
JOHN/LONFAN

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
I saw your post today. I think Gene works durring the day, so I don't think
he could have answered you. Maybe contact the person who runs the BB.
I haven't bought anything from Gene (yet) so I don't know how his turn around time is. I understand your frustration though. I shelled out quite a bit of money
to a model company this year and had to wait over a month (after many calls)
to receive my kits.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You Mitch I Know I Came Off Kinda Sarcastic, But I Have Sent Numerous Emails And It Just Seems Like If The Man Has Time To Make Improvements To His Website, He Can Also Find Time To Send Us Our Kits. So, How Do I Find Out Who Runs The Site?

I'm Really Having A Hard Time Dealing With This, Because At The Same Time, Another "gentleman" Who Only Lives A Short Distance From Me, Owes Me 2 Vinyl Kits. And He Had The Nerve To Email Me Saturday, Stating "hey Man, Just Out Spending Your Hard Earned Money...lol, But Will Get Your Kits Out Monday." Now Usually, From Ny To Ct Takes A Day And 1/2 Max. It's Been Going On 2 Weeks Now, That We've Been Back And Forth About This.

This Really Takes The Fun Out Of The Hobby.

John/lonfan

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Mitchellmania said:
I shelled out quite a bit of money
to a model company this year and had to wait over a month (after many calls)
to receive my kits.
That isn't that long to wait for a resin kit.
Most producers don't have the kits sitting on the shelves.
After they receive payment, then they pour the kits.

Unless someone tells you they have the kit sitting there ready to go, then 4-6 weeks is not an unreasonable wait.

·
Registered
187 Posts
"Thank You Mitch I Know I Came Off Kinda Sarcastic, But I Have Sent Numerous Emails And It Just Seems Like If The Man Has Time To Make Improvements To His Website..."

What's with all the caps? Is this post the title of a book?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Lon,
This is just too far off topic.
You need to handle this thru e-mails not on the BB.
I think you have maid the contacts you need.
I'm going to close this thread.

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.