Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So Hemikuda71 sent perfect raok for my little girl in the form of this mystery car. She LoVED it. The only thing she loves more is "rubber tires". So she had a garage purple passion and i had needed to fix the rea axel on the pink one anyway since it was too long and made the car lopsided since it wouldnt tuck inside. So i asked her if she want me to swap the bases and make her pink one with rubber tires. She jumped at that. So here is her newly pimped purple passion. She loves it.
It now sports a metal base and real riders.
Thanks again Hemi

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My little girl has that one and she won't trade me for anything :thumbsup:
I dont blame her. It really is one of the coolest color combinations. Im not into pink cars at all, but when I saw that one, with the purple windows it really brought it all together. That was an excellent decision by the designers in my opinion to make the windows purple on that color scheme.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
I have that pink Mystery Passion as well, I'm quite fond of the creamy color. Good call on switching the bases.

Now the only thing I'm concerned about is the paint. Does your Daughter park n' show, or is she a junior lead foot? :lol:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well if she is anything like her father, it'll be off-roading. Detailing will include picking grass and twigs out of the undercarriage.

Hemi, the one I swiped the base off of is basically that exact paint scheme with flames, just in green, with green flames. Ill post a pic later tonight once I get it back together. I have to shorten the rear axle a little by snipping a tad bit off so it tucks in with the base on the casting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts