Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was checking out more of SSchevy's pics, the 69 Corvettes, which is one of my favorite HW castings, and I noticed a pic Dragonfly posted of a white version I had not seen yet. I mentioned how nice that one looked, and since I had the other three colors from 2006 I was going to start looking for that one. Well I didnt have to look long, he hooked me up with one, and wanted nothing in return! Thanks so much man, I hope one day I can repay the favor!

Now I have all four colors from 2006!

He also knows my son and I are trying to get all 25 mystery cars (my son likes them) so he included one of those as well that we did not have yet either, said he didnt want the vette to travel alone. My son said thanks a lot! too.

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Very cool! Some excellent people here.

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Dragonfly is another great guy!! Question??? I got to have a white one, did it come out recently?? If so, I know I can find it in a month or so,thanks!!!!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What Dragonfly told me was that it was a K-Day only color release, but he didnt tell me how long ago. It's definately my favorite one of the four! I think it looks great with the chrome fte wheels. Thanks again Dragon!

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
It was a K-Day release only from last Summer. I doubt you'll find one hanging by now but anything is possible.

Also FYI the yellow one came with Faster Than Ever wheels, too. :wave:

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
It was a K-Day release only from last Summer. I doubt you'll find one hanging by now but anything is possible.

Also FYI the yellow one came with Faster Than Ever wheels, too. :wave:
I have a kmart that has 2004 cars hanging on the pegs!!!!thanks!!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
sschevyman1 said:
I have a kmart that has 2004 cars hanging on the pegs!!!!thanks!!!

Well that would have been Summer of 2006 not 2004 LOL PM me if you can't find one I know I have a few loose one's around !!! :wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts