Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok the zingers street freaks..

Regular issues..

Most seem to have black plastic rubber tires..

I have found three that have redline rubber tires..

I found this morning the bye bye birdie that has black wall rubber tires.. I thought maybe the tires were on backwards and the redlines were on the inside of the tire.. But their not?

So my questions is..

Is this a new variation??

And what is the production run on the redline tires.. They seem as hard to find as the wl's.. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
WWE4LIFE said:
Ok the zingers street freaks..

Regular issues..

Most seem to have black plastic rubber tires..

I have found three that have redline rubber tires..

I found this morning the bye bye birdie that has black wall rubber tires.. I thought maybe the tires were on backwards and the redlines were on the inside of the tire.. But their not?

So my questions is..

Is this a new variation??

And what is the production run on the redline tires.. They seem as hard to find as the wl's.. :tongue:
I could be entirely wrong here, it won't be the first or probably the last time, but from the research I've done, it appears that whether black walls or red lines depends on which release the cars came from. I've personally never seen black wall and redline examples of a car, with the rubber tires, from the same release. Of course if I am wrong, someone on the bb will have the correct answers, and I bet, pictures to back it up. :D
-Charlie-

·
Registered
243 Posts
I was wondering the same thing, red line rubber & blackwall rubber from the same release ! Found these two at Hobby Lobby, any Ideas?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Only the yellow Firebird in that release has black wall rubber tires. The rest are redlines. Series one Zingers with rubber tires were black walls. No redlines. Hope this helps. :hat:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts