Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted on the classified thread to but i want to check here to see what the real nascar people have and are willing to trade/sell

Ok i plan on making a 1/64 scal martinsville so i need alot of thing's i would prefer to make custom's nascar customs (any scale) in return for the thing's. You could sell them on ebay for a good amount so you would make a profit.. if you want.

Everything that i will be listing the condition doesnt matter as long as it has the main things.

1. the johhny lighting track clean up vehicles condition doesnt matter just need to have the additions with it... here is a picture of one i need, i got another one i need to take a pic of, dont care indy or brickyard ones...

2. Next i need All the haulers i can get, w/c or hot wheels, paint doesnt need to be mint either, Everyone know's what those look like....

3. I need those hot wheels pit boxes they made in the late 90's condition doesnt matter, i will end up stripping them most likely, unless they are really close to one now...
ok, maybe its a tool box, it will work for me...

4. the old Winners circle Pit row sieres, i need everythign in the set except, the car....

5. Any 1/64 cars for donors preffered cfs car, but will do action/wc if need be. (cot's)

Say if you want pictures im having trouble getting them on here..

thanks again!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the hot wheels ones are the ones i really like, but.... I really cant do anything money wise right now, i could make you a few customs to sell on ebay... If you do ebay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts