Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't mean to bash Jacksmallengines.com, I have ordered from them for awhile and have been happy with there service up until the last year, when suddenly orders would take 5-10days to ship out. Most of the time nothing was back ordered either, or if it was back ordered I would never get any emails saying it was. Im tired of telling my customers that my distributor is slowing me down.

So recommend me another good store online.

·
Registered
2 Posts
sepw

go to Small Engine Parts Warehouse. They tend to cost way less. I've just started using them so I don't know how fast they ship or if they backorder a lot.
You could also try Sohar's. They cost more than SEPW, which is why i'm switching, but they sent me all my parts fast with no backorders.

By the way, do you know where I can buy small engine repair tools, like tiny piston ring compressors?

Good luck.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I don't buy much online and have never ordered from this place, but they cover a lot of brands. You might want to give them a try and see if they are any better then Jacks.

http://www.superxpower.com/

·
Registered
5 Posts
parts

You might look at www.mowergraveyard.com I've only bought a few things from them so far but seem to be pretty good prices and I got stuff quick If you have an actual business you could probably get your own acount with one of the aftermarket parts companies but I don't know if they have any minimums

·
Registered
109 Posts
i've been using....mowpart.com and tulsa engine warehouse....
i had a weedeater flywheel i ordered from outdoordistributors and after a month and a half still wasn't shipped they strung me along for too long on that order...so i got my money back and re-ordered from mowpart....it was shipped within a couple of days...love that

when i asked outdoor distributors what the problem was...i was told well sir we are very busy...because we have the best prices on the internet...and are really busy with backorders....

and i agree with the lady...they do beat most internet sites by a couple of dollars here and there..

but i told her.....darling having the best price don't mean crap if i can't get my customers machines back too them in a timely manner...

the silence was deafening in her reply.....lol

cajun

1 - 8 of 8 Posts