Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help finding a Chick Hicks from the movie CARS. My four year old has been wanting Chick for as long as the movie has been out but my wife and I have had zero luck finding him. I'm deployed overseas right now and will be until the middle of this year and won't have the chance to find one over here. I'd love to be able to surprise him with one. If anybody has an extra or can find one for me to give him, I would be appreciative. I'm certainly willing to cover the cost and shipping or can even trade you some shipboard swag if interested. Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,785 Posts
Hey Brian,
If you don't have a loose Chick Hicks, please let me know and I have a loose one in hand to send to Adrian's son. Just LMK and I will get it in the wind on Monday...olesarge90/Gill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man you guys are the best. Let me know what I need to do from my end to help make this work. Thanks guys!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,754 Posts
Yeah Gil. I have a loose one too. I have others Plankowner if you want them they're yours.
Gil I'll let you decide.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,785 Posts
That is great as well...

Listen, Adrian are there any others that the Little Man of the House may want? Let us know and we will see what we can do. Gill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,518 Posts
man! i just saw that at WM yesterday!

plenty of chick hicks, nitrades, hamms, etc...

*And still have those shelby cars in my trunk of my (now-brokedown) toronado!

when you due back from over seas?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
olesarge90 said:
That is great as well...

Listen, Adrian are there any others that the Little Man of the House may want? Let us know and we will see what we can do. Gill
I'll have to ask the wife if there are others he is wanting. I do know around Christmas time he was asking for the Mac truck playset but Raquel said she couldn't find one anywhere she looked. I think she's thinking of going to eBay for it but she's not a fan of eBay. But I'll ask about any others. Thanks again to both you and Brian.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TheDarkCutlass said:
man! i just saw that at WM yesterday!

plenty of chick hicks, nitrades, hamms, etc...

*And still have those shelby cars in my trunk of my (now-brokedown) toronado!

when you due back from over seas?
Hey Chris! I haven't forgot about those Shelbys. I look forward to picking those up from you. We still plan on being back in May. My fingers are crossed that we don't get extended again. I appreciate you hanging onto those Shelbys for me.

Adrian
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,696 Posts
I've got three cars from the "Mack Transporter" that I don't need, one I believe is Chick. If you need any, shoot me an addy in PM and they're the little guy's :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,820 Posts
plankowner said:
I'll have to ask the wife if there are others he is wanting. I do know around Christmas time he was asking for the Mac truck playset but Raquel said she couldn't find one anywhere she looked. I think she's thinking of going to<a href="http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2978-71/1?AID=5463217&PID=1606754&mpre=http%3A//www.ebay.com"> eBay!</a> for it but she's not a fan of<a href="http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2978-71/1?AID=5463217&PID=1606754&mpre=http%3A//www.ebay.com"> eBay!</a>. But I'll ask about any others. Thanks again to both you and Brian.
If he still needs the Mack truck playset, let me know. I saw 5-6 of them at TRU yesterday. I would be more than happy to pick one up for him. PM me.

JP2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
[
Reddwarf2 said:


:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
That's a nice BOD you have there. I spoke with my wife last night and she tells me that other Mack, he wants Hamm. I think he's covered for what you have in your BOD since you guys are taking care of Chick for him. I could use that Blue Mater and the red McQueen (crusin' McQueen?) at the top left of the picture for my collection but only if there is something I can do for you. You guys are all being extremely generous and it brings tears to my eyes to know how Marshall is going to react when he gets Chick. While I am a bit limited out here in the ocean, I have a ship's store full of stuff I would be more than willing to send you. They are all USS Mason related but I can get you a T-shirt or ball cap or ship's coin. I believe we may have coffe mugs and ship's patches left as well. That goes for all you guys that have been so helpful. Shoot me an email on the ship at [email protected]. I get email way better than I do internet. Thanks again for all the help.

Adrian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,820 Posts
plankowner said:
[

That's a nice BOD you have there. I spoke with my wife last night and she tells me that other Mack, he wants Hamm. I think he's covered for what you have in your BOD since you guys are taking care of Chick for him. I could use that Blue Mater and the red McQueen (crusin' McQueen?) at the top left of the picture for my collection but only if there is something I can do for you. You guys are all being extremely generous and it brings tears to my eyes to know how Marshall is going to react when he gets Chick. While I am a bit limited out here in the ocean, I have a ship's store full of stuff I would be more than willing to send you. They are all USS Mason related but I can get you a T-shirt or ball cap or ship's coin. I believe we may have coffe mugs and ship's patches left as well. That goes for all you guys that have been so helpful. Shoot me an email on the ship at [email protected]. I get email way better than I do internet. Thanks again for all the help.

Adrian
I can get the Hamm as well, I think. Please let me know what he and you need, and I will do what I can to find them.

JP2
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top