Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol just came back from walmart, pegs were kinda bare a few days ago so was hoping they would put out an a-case, walked in about 30 mins ago was restocked with a darn Q case still, got to go through a Q case and of course bottom level one car missing so you know what that means, someone is picking through them already in the back...not that it matters as i was wanting the A case to grab the 70 celica and the bmw m3. also wanting the beetle from the P case but that i can wait on..just sucks now that the pegs are full be about 2 weeks before another one can fit and of course im impaitent for something i really want...ah well was able to grab a few cars the P case surfin bus, the barracuda,red falcon xb and a porsche but thats it, had about 5 rovers but not a big deal now. if anyone has 2 extra celicas and 1 bmw m3 extra let me know please!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I can pick them up tonight if you need them. Ill send you the pics of the redlines in a bit too. The cars you are looking for are on the pegs at my local Wally's I saw them this afternoon. Just confirm you want me to get them. I grabbed torinos for someone last night and haven't seen if they still want them so ill only grab them if I see you post confirmation. I can send them with the redlines if you decide you want them.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i want them, got a detail tomorrow so will actually have extra cash for a change. like i said the ammount in gas for me to keep searching would pay for the celica and m3 anyways so not a big deal, like i said 2 weeks or more to wait is a bit much LOL. maybe ill actually get some good b-day goodies this year from my family.

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
lol just came back from walmart, pegs were kinda bare a few days ago so was hoping they would put out an a-case, walked in about 30 mins ago was restocked with a darn Q case still, got to go through a Q case and of course bottom level one car missing so you know what that means, someone is picking through them already in the back...not that it matters as i was wanting the A case to grab the 70 celica and the bmw m3. also wanting the beetle from the P case but that i can wait on..just sucks now that the pegs are full be about 2 weeks before another one can fit and of course im impaitent for something i really want...ah well was able to grab a few cars the P case surfin bus, the barracuda,red falcon xb and a porsche but thats it, had about 5 rovers but not a big deal now. if anyone has 2 extra celicas and 1 bmw m3 extra let me know please!

I had extras but I crushed them with cement blocks and then burned them with the propane torch. Sorry...

:wave:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL cool...mods you can close this thread messer is going to help me out if i dont find any when i go to savannah.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts