Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I like the monkey van and the aplha remaro proto too and those two baracudas are real screamers too. Love those mussel cars. I did get a lot of junk though but the price was right. 14 dollars shipped for 24 cars.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Nice haul at a good price. 99% of those cars are still hanging at my Wallys for 97 cents each.Yes the mega thrust is a DeoraII with a twist. Take it out of the blister and blow into the back of it.It has a turbin in it that spins when you blow into the back of the car.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
97XR7 said:
Nice haul at a good price. 99% of those cars are still hanging at my Wallys for 97 cents each.Yes the mega thrust is a DeoraII with a twist. Take it out of the blister and blow into the back of it.It has a turbin in it that spins when you blow into the back of the car.
So that's what my wife means when she says take your cars and blow. :freak:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
CTWLSMIKE said:
So that's what my wife means when she says take your cars and blow. :freak:
HEHEHE collecting Hot wheels is more fun than a barrell of monkeys. You guys are a great bunch of guys. Glad I found this place. It takes my mind off the high dollar fishing lure boards and helps me relax. High dollar lure collecting is a stressful hobby.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts