Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me just start this off with an absolute huge huge Thank You to Jeffrey! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF 'EM!!!!

So I made a purchase from our fellow HT'er Jeffrey (Jefferson) last week & I had been impatiently waiting for it lol! I was screaming all the way through my apartments walking baack from the mailbox! This is what was inside!

all of 'em have opening trunks displaying the hydraulics pumps and batteries!

MORE...

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was supposed to buy these from Jeffrey but we got the total mixed up. So he opened the c-10's before and noticed the cracks on the white one. So he sent both of them as a RAOK!!

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Nice!1!!!

WOWOW!!!!!!....now I know why you :freak: out....Super awesome Low riders dude and I really love the 4X4s tooo!!!!.......Sweet!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
:p

you crack me up... looks like they went to a good home.

your pictures turn out WAY better than anything I've been able to produce.

:wave:

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOWOW!!!!!!....now I know why you :freak: out....Super awesome Low riders dude and I really love the 4X4s tooo!!!!.......Sweet!:thumbsup:
:lol: Thank you bro! I love ever last 1 of them some of the Jada HP's will be getting some wheel swaps!

Nice stuff..great buggy!!
Thank you Mike!

:p

you crack me up... looks like they went to a good home.

your pictures turn out WAY better than anything I've been able to produce.

:wave:
Your cars deserved a full treatment, I'm not BSing you when I say they were taken with my phone! HTC Sensation! I just wanna say thanks again! NOW I'm impatiently waiting for Dan's package to see my surprise!

·
Banned
565 Posts
Your cars deserved a full treatment, I'm not BSing you when I say they were taken with my phone! HTC Sensation! I just wanna say thanks again! NOW I'm impatiently waiting for Dan's package to see my surprise!
Seriously those were taken with your phone... :eek: I can't even take pictures like that with my Sony cybershot. :confused:

:thumbsup: awesome pictures coming from a phone.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
You are quite welcome ... I dig em .... I will never sell my collection, only the extras if I feel they need another home :lol:
You kno im always willing to take your xtras off your hands when I have something to trade u

Seriously those were taken with your phone... :eek: I can't even take pictures like that with my Sony cybershot. :confused:

:thumbsup: awesome pictures coming from a phone.
Thank you Shelly! I have a canon I would use if i can remembner to charge the damn batteries. :lol:
Nice stuff Charles looks like your collection is headed in the right direction :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you good sir! :wave:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts