Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hot Wheels needs all new castings for Ferrari, and needs to offer them a deal they beg for..
Bburago, Maisto, and several others are just junk. Period. I’d buy a Tomica before either of them. I’m aware Kyosho makes a great product, but Hot Wheels needs to get back on Ferrari about this.

·
Super Moderator
23,623 Posts
Welcome to the boards @illest05

What scale of Bburago, Maisto or others are you able to find in your area? Especially the Ferrari castings. The smallest I ever see for commercial sale around me is 1:24 for a Ferrari model.

I do still find a lot of 3" (1:64) HWs Ferrari at the local toy shows we attend.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in the US and normally make all my purchases online. I buy from Sellers in the US, China, Australia, and Japan. I have found a bit of everything over the last 30 years, but it’s not as easy anymore. Hot Wheels used to put Ferrari’s on the pegs, and they need to be doing it again. I have found 1:64 Maisto Ferrari’s in the airports in the past but nothing in the last year or more, and they were also twice the price, and better models cost even more.

·
Premium Member
8,492 Posts
Welcome to the boards illest05. I would like to see hotwheels start making ferraris again also. 👍

·
Registered
17 Posts
I found 4 different ones locally over the past month or so.

Ferrari 355Ferrari
1995​
Yellow
Ferrari CaliforniaFerrari
2012​
MetalFlake Gray2012 All Star Series
Ferrari F40Ferrari
1998​
MetalFlake Gold
Ferrari F50Ferrari
1996​
Red

I didn't realize they weren't making them now. I'll have to keep my eyes out for them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts