Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about going to Walmart so I said what the heck and went. Good thing too, because I found the latest mucles cars release and mucle cars 1970. They had every one in the series. Two whole racks. They must have just gotten them in.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
my local wally got 4 cases in at one shot. a friend of mine beat me to them but missed the mopar or no car 64 dodge 330 white lightning. he just happened to be there when i found it. :tongue: it was great to see 6 full pegs filled to the very max. he said there wasn't enough room and that there were still two cases that they took to the back. a few days prior, i came across a freshly stocked cars assortment early in the am. after work i had to stop for a few things and i can never resist the diecast isle. well, in about 13 hours, they were all gone so it looks like they are stocking new cases of cars every few days. i certainly hope it keeps up. this is a very positive change compared to how it used to be. this particular store had the same few pegwarmers hangning for almost 2 years prior to the new releases. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Pewter02WS6 said:
my local wally got 4 cases in at one shot. a friend of mine beat me to them but missed the mopar or no car 64 dodge 330 white lightning. he just happened to be there when i found it. :tongue: it was great to see 6 full pegs filled to the very max. he said there wasn't enough room and that there were still two cases that they took to the back. a few days prior, i came across a freshly stocked cars assortment early in the am. after work i had to stop for a few things and i can never resist the diecast isle. well, in about 13 hours, they were all gone so it looks like they are stocking new cases of cars every few days. i certainly hope it keeps up. this is a very positive change compared to how it used to be. this particular store had the same few pegwarmers hangning for almost 2 years prior to the new releases. :thumbsup:
I wasn't at my local one when they stocked cars, but mine got in a case of the Mopar or No Car R11 as well and there were some missing already. But, I found that same Dodge 330 white lightning too! :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts