Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to wal-mart today
somebody returned a lot of older hot wheels pre dating 2000 i looked throu them all and found 2 1999 hunts a jag d-type and the red Mercedes deff neat odd finds lol

also hit target and got the
55 pannel sweet delv
and dariy dilv sweet delv

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
We used to get guys that would return 8-10 old blisters every few weeks a couple Christmas' ago. Lucky for you they were TH's!!!

I grabbed a few of them that were neat, dating back to 1994, in perfect blisters :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
went to wal-mart today
somebody returned a lot of older hot wheels pre dating 2000 i looked throu them all and found 2 1999 hunts a jag d-type and the red Mercedes deff neat odd finds lol

also hit target and got the
55 pannel sweet delv
and dariy dilv sweet delv
how can they return something so old?

·
Registered
496 Posts
My Wal-Marts and K-Marts get returns occasionally, and I have found several mid-90's to early-2000's cars(sometimes older, see below), as well as several 5-packs from that era. While I have never found any old TH's, the most interesting car I found was a Hot Ones Pontiac Fiero from the mid-80's at K-Mart last year. That one was hard to believe.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Yep....the Wal-Mart near where I work regularily gets 99-2001 HW cars returned. I picked up a few that I was missing...LOL!

---Matty (mattywhelz)

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Yea, I was in a different Walmart last year away from home and saw 95 Series Cars and was hoping to find a 95 TH as it looked to be a whole Case on the pegs .... No such luck. :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts