Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
2018 Atlas1121 Genuine Collector Award
17,505 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,588 Posts
PRO TIP: Once you open the ebay link above, selecte the sold items filter in the left hand column to get a real picture of what they are actually selling for. Be aware of additional shipping cost/included listings and the country where they are coming from. Each of those effect the sold prices shown.

·
Super Moderator
24,588 Posts
Are you selling them individually? Only as a set? Where are you located/or would they be shipped from?

·
Super Moderator
24,588 Posts
No I have it but I there are a couple different versions
I dont know much about the subtle variations on the Camaros like I do the Corvettes. But, the base date code lettering may be different on some castings.

Of the known recorded variations for the #TH Camaro you show above there is an international short card version that is a different series number (62) versus the long card number of (54). Once either is out of the package and loose though that detail as an applicable variation goes away.

Some people look at tampo alignment and registery differences as variations too. But that is going a bit to far for me to consider as a real recordable casting variation.

·
Super Moderator
24,588 Posts
Arizona. And either or were u looking at a specific one? I have a couple from 97 and 98 too that I have pics of
The Corvette TH you show in the group above I already have a few of each both carded and loose. And it also has a same numbered international short card version.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts