Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The toy trade show I-Hobby expo is coming to Chicago later this month . I have heard that JL / RC2 isnt going to be there ... Can anyone confirm or deny that ??? I might not go if they're not there ... They were always the highlight of the show for me !

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
superduty455 said:
RC2 will not be at the iHobby Expo. They decided to hit another show which I believe is the New York show.
Chris
You would think that they would have enough people to go to both, wouldn't you?

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
You would think that they would have enough people to go to both, wouldn't you?
You mean advertise? Tell the world that JL still exists? Actually show product on the shelves? :rolleyes: Especially when it's just a short trip down the road for them...

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Inciteful said:
You mean advertise? Tell the world that JL still exists? Actually show product on the shelves? :rolleyes: Especially when it's just a short trip down the road for them...
You're right.... that's crazy talk. :freak:

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Rob as a distributer why don't you tell them you'll go? Not being a smart alec here if they think it is a question of personel you and Ozmont can run the booth. You know the product and Ozmont is .... well Ozmont!

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
I talked with RC2 and from what my Rep told me the show is not that big of a show, and the one they are attending that week is much larger, and should gather more visitors and perspective buyers. But I am with you guys, they should have at least setup a small table if anything. :-(

Russ

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I thought the NY toy show is during the winter ... Like in January or thereabouts ???

I most likely will be at I-Hobby on saturday . Its just east of O Hare airport a couple miles .. River Rd just south of I-190 ..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts