Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With all the ribbing I get about my hot dog consumption (I really don't eat THAT many!) an HT member finally managed to get one in the mail to me.

A package from BOOGIEVANMAN arrived today as his end of a trade we worked out - the 2 BWF Boogie vans! (who else would I get them from?!). Well, Mr. B sent something extra. Actually, it's a diecast I wished I had picked up months ago when I saw one on the pegs. None other than the HW Oscar Mayer Wienermobile! :hat: What a guy! :thumbsup: Thanks, Boogie! Great trader! :thumbsup:

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Congrats! And that gives me an idea for what to include in your prize pack. (that is if you ever respond to the SEQUENTIAL contest thread ;) )

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
I wuz gonna send that to Rich but I had to overnight express that bag of coal, That was alot easier that paying those kids to throw snowballs at him last year. :tongue:

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Very nice. I'm going out on a limb here and say that it may have been the most appropriate RAOK I've seen...a hot dog to Mark.....just seems right....

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
That's too weird.:p in a deja-vu kind of way.

I've been bangin my head, trying to come up with something unique to return Marks kindness.
Yesterday,while digging through boxes of cars,looking for that special idea to jump out and smack me in the face,I picked up the OM W-mobile and thought *hey*

I ran to the computer, looking for ideas to make a Hotrod W-mobile,like the one in the commercial.

Like many of my ideas,it fizzled on the drawing board.
Don't worry,I have lotz of ideas that haven't fizzled yet....

uhm...what was I talkin about, again?

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
carnut2256 said:
*whispers in Rob's ear: "Consolation" prize*
ya gotta be cancelled before consoled.:p

...so sorry you didn't win but we have a lovely parting gift for you...Vanna, show em your tiss!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts