Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been scouring the local KB Toys, TrU, and Target and have found Artin tracks packaged under three different names and also found 1/43rd RC Bodies packaged under one of those same names.

First I got the Kool Kids tracks from Target with the Muscle cars $20 each.

Then I got two Artin Figure 8s at KB Toys one with racing pick-ups and one with I think Mustangs $10 each.

Then I found two more figure 8 under the name FastLane at Toys R Us. One with tuners and one with Porsches $10 each.

I am beginning to accumulate enough track to have a decent layout. I plan on expanding significantly if I am still enjoying this as much in a couple of months.

I also found the red Corvette I talked about in previous posts. I reall enjoy running that car. I like the chassis. It slides nicely.

Here are a couple of pictures:

I also really like running the Short wheel base Porsches. I like the bodie style also.

In addition to the FastLane tracks I found at TrU I also found a variety of FastLane RC supplies (1/43rd bodies)

I will make another post to discuss these.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Hey Mike check out the Sears Wish Book for this year they have the 4 LANE bRICKYARD 500 track with 4 stockers for $59.00

Roger Corrie

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
vaBcHRog said:
Hey Mike check out the Sears Wish Book for this year they have the 4 LANE bRICKYARD 500 track with 4 stockers for $59.00

Roger Corrie
Thanks Roger,

I have been planning on getting that, I need the R2 curves.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Mini Cooper and Skyline customs

There are some nice looking 1/43rd RC bodies that can be custom mounted to Artin chassis. Here are a couple I am working on.

I was a nice 350Z also, but I wanted to see how these work out first.

·
Registered
992 Posts
I have been enjoying 1/43rd Slots lately -Oh No

Mike U, Please stop now. We will help you. Because today it's 1/43's then onto 1/32's and then the monkey on your back tells you more and you find yourself hooked onto the 1/24's and then you become a men with a golden arm. HEE HEE :p

Dave

BTW, the cars do look like fun.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Omega said:
Mike U, Please stop now. We will help you. Because today it's 1/43's then onto 1/32's and then the monkey on your back tells you more and you find yourself hooked onto the 1/24's and then you become a men with a golden arm. HEE HEE :p

Dave

BTW, the cars do look like fun.
Its too late. I am already involved with 1/32nd and 1/24th. I just don't have anything set up in my house for it. I don't have the room. And also for some reason I never felt the urge to collect the bigger cars. I just have a couple I race (actually just run lately) when i get a chance but it doesn't eat into my wallet like HO does. I am starting to feel it for the 1/43rds a little now. I guess it has something to do with being able to use it whenever I want.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts