Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope you all do not mind:)

Tom Z...use the new tires on your Jeep Cherokee in the future please.

For now...Matchbox wheels to save the days. These are all extras. I have an extra set of Mintys:cool:

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Hey 94SS!
I really like how you improved these Scouts! I just purchased my first Scout with that super high lift! How difficult was it to modify your Scouts! I'd like to do the same with mine. Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
94SS states: "Easy...the plastic 4x4 extentions pull right off and the JB weld sets nicely on the wheel axle over the base."

SUPER! Didn't know it was that easy. Definately getting this done! Thanks, 94SS! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Much better! I HATE the jacked up look JL used on these - would've been allright had they used bigger tires or kept it lower. Again, great job improving this trio of Scouts! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
I prefer rubber over hard plastic, but they look good. More proportionate than the original wheels.

I actually like the mega-lifted Scouts better than the non-lifted ones which are too close to the ground in my eyes. But this larger wheel modification makes a good in-between. Not too low, not too high, but just right.

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
You don't need jbweld.

Here's how

Pull the axles apart in the lifted suspension
Snap the suspension off
slide axles into the actual base. There are holes for them

All they did was put a stupid lift thing on it
Makes it have 4 axles and 2 transfer cases

1 - 15 of 15 Posts