Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went to TRU today to kill some time and was looking around at the bare pegs. I tell ya the HW Collectors sure do make the pegs bare as they are buying everything up for that Mail-In DD..... Well I was just about to leave when I spotted some cases in the rear of the Store on 2 roll carts so I headed back to where the cases were and noticed they weren't Diecast :rolleyes: so as I turned around to leave I saw 4 Cars sitting right behind me on top of a 4way mod, I picked them up and this is what I didn't see in the diecast aisle that was pegged up right in front of my face under the Nostalgia Cars so I grabbed these below...

These are way better than any $uper TH I would of found... Priced at $4.99ea... Cheap $uper TH IMHO

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Nice finds. I really haven't looked for these but I think I'm gonna have to start keeping my eyes open for that '83 Silverado. That's sweet! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just took the time to look them over and I have to say they are def worth the $4.99 for a 90% diecast Car.... I can see a few areas that can be touched up with some details, but overall these things rock.... :thumbsup:

·
Banned
565 Posts
Nice finds Liv, I will probably head to my TRU sometime this weekend I will have to check and see if they have any on the pegs. My TRU is usually pretty bare and not worth the drive to just go to TRU so I only go when I am in the area.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Wow!! CONGRATS those are AWESOME!! :thumbsup:

I was planning on taking this week off from buying but now I have to hit up TRU and atleast try to score that Silverado--I had a big lifted Chevy Blazer back when and I miss it!

I had no idea these even existed! Man that Chevy and Bronco are no brainers for me!

Thanks for posting man!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you everyone :wave:....

If I happen to find more I will pick them up and post them up for trade....

I left all the rest for the Series today as these came first in what I wanted....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts