Hobbyist Forums banner

i got to try it

4K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  mad_man1983 
#1 ·
i was watching up in smoke yesterday and ive just got to try the van.

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
maybe back in the 70's i would have lummox;)

up dates

:wave:

stripped the box and fenders. rounded the box off in the rear cornners. made the visor. looking for my 7 spoke crome wheels and need to redo the rear doors smaller. and redo the grill.
if this comes out halfway nice i will try the icecream truck and low rider chevy.

#9 ·
I've wanted to see that done in die cast since I started collecting. I don't have the skill to do it myself or I'd try myself. It's lookin great so far!

Now get back to work on it or I'll send you off to military school with that Finkelstein ::expletive deleted:: kid! hahahaha :thumbsup:

#12 ·
looks good so far

and my fav lines
Pedro: Man, what is in this s**t, man?
Man Stoner: Mostly Maui Waui man, but it's got some Labrador in it.
Pedro: What's Labrador?
Man Stoner: It's dog s**t.
Pedro: What?
Man Stoner: Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man.
Pedro: Yeah?
Man Stoner: I had it on the table and the little m*****f****r ate it, man. Then I had to follow him around with a little baggie for three days, man, before I got it back. Really blew the dog's mind, ya know?
Pedro: You mean we're smokin' dog s**t, man?
Man Stoner: Gets ya high, don't it?

#17 ·
the more i looked at my van the less i like it. so i got out the jewlers saw and im redoing the front end on mine. i cut up a second one to extend the front to make the side windows a lil larger. i will raise the front up so i can get 2 head lights in and make my own grill.
its just taped on right now to give you an idea what im doing.

once the new front window is in i will raise the sides up and box it in and do the flare on the wheel wells:wave:

#19 ·
Might as well go whole-hog and make it as much like the real thing.
I'm liking how this project is taking on another level...this is gonna be sooo cool!!!!
I wonder if you could make a miniature smoke machine so smoke could pour outta the windows? :thumbsup:

#23 ·
i won't bob.. lol.. i will roll my own grill up lol.
here is the mock up grill face plate. not much room to work with.
a hw silverado gave up its lights.

still cant find my stash of 7 spoke crome wheels yet. there here somewhere

#28 ·
found some 6 spoke wheels in my mad max box. made a new visor needs cutting down. new front end is all boxed in now i need to find front and rear bumpers.

sorry cscustoms this one will be going to someone who did me a big favor.
im taking my time on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.