Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my set of Barrett-Jackson and I was floored on the quality and detail of this set. I've seen the Muscle Car Garage on the net but when you have them in your hands it's a whole different story. GREENLiGHT's got my vote for best diecast collectibles hand down. Just couldn't believe my eyes when I opened up the set. SPEECHLESS!! They are definitly going to give HW and JL a run for the money. I've already dumped HW for JL and now that I've seen this ........SIGH!!!!!!! I need to go lay down!!!!!

·
Registered
890 Posts
I've just seen the greenlights for the 1st time the other day and you are right - they are some nice castings! And about half the price or better of what HWs would ask for similar quality cars.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
sheldon said:
but the wheels, the wheels, the wheels... TOO TOO WIDE!! AAAAAUGH :(
I agree and disagree. I agree that the wheels are too wide on most of the earlier castings, like the '69 Mustang. However, it appears that GL is changing that. Just take a look at the wheels on the most recent castings, like GT500 and the Cudas in this set. I think they are much more realistic than anything out there in 1:64 scale and proportioned much better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts