Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to thank Mark for helping a member in need. I am glad I could help. The "Fairlanes" :freak: (Cleverly disguised as 1955 Ford Crown Victorias) :confused: came in the mail Friday in great shape. Did everybody get what they wanted? just asking
Bill

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Yes...Got them sharp looking RLC cars,well packed, and I too want to thank Mark Hosaflook for his efforts in arranging , and committing to a mutually gratifing member helping member deal.

I also hope that the member in needs situation has been bettered by this assistance.

Jeff Fleetwood

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
I'm waiting for my Camaro, and I do know that this had to have helped this member in need. Many thanks to Mark for reaching out like he always seems to do!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
BLUUBUDDAH said:
I want to thank Mark for helping a member in need. I am glad I could help. The "Fairlanes" :freak: (Cleverly disguised as 1955 Ford Crown Victorias) :confused: came in the mail Friday in great shape. Did everybody get what they wanted? just asking
Bill
Bill

I don't know what to say? I was given those cars for your transaction. If they aren't right, return them to me and I'll get your $$ back. Sorry for the hassle.

Mark

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
wlpaul said:
I'm waiting for my Camaro, and I do know that this had to have helped this member in need. Many thanks to Mark for reaching out like he always seems to do!:thumbsup:
What Camaro? I didn't get any money from you?

I have three checks I'm waiting to match up to the owner. They are;

Harry Lee - Toy Fair
Gary Todd - Chicgo WL
Ron Hale - Impala

Mark

R

·
0 Posts
MARKHOS said:
Whay Camaro? I didn't get any money from you?

Harry Lee - Toy Fair
Gary Todd - Chicgo WL
Ron Hale - Impala

Mark
wlpaul said:
Cat in the Hat Camaro for $150. Give me the word, and I'll Paypal from checking if you like.

I hope this sounds fair. Not sure what market value is, but couldn't justify this for my collection at this figure, except to help someone out like this.

Best of luck whoever you are, and If I can be of any other help, let me know via email...

[email protected]

or PM me.
Grabbed this from the original thread

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
MARKHOS said:
What Camaro? I didn't get any money from you?

Harry Lee - Toy Fair
Gary Todd - Chicgo WL
Ron Hale - Impala

Mark
I sent it straight through last week to the member. CITH Camaro.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MARKHOS said:
Bill

I don't know what to say? I was given those cars for your transaction. If they aren't right, return them to me and I'll get your $$ back. Sorry for the hassle.

Mark

NO NO NO :thumbsup: Mark, I am still going to keep these cars. Although they are not Fairlanes, I still like them cuzz they are FORDS,and the white tires are cool. I didn't mean to complain or anything,don't get me wrong here. I bought these not knowing what they were, and helping a member was No1 here.
Bill

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
BLUUBUDDAH said:
NO NO NO :thumbsup: Mark, I am still going to keep these cars. Although they are not Fairlanes, I still like them cuzz they are FORDS,and the white tires are cool. I didn't mean to complain or anything,don't get me wrong here. I bought these not knowing what they were, and helping a member was No1 here.
Bill
Thanks Bluu for stepping up.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Very Confused!

Mark, I'm very confused here. on 10/19 I posted on this thread asking if the car had been found. you replied that it had and was being sent out on the 20th(Wed).I replied to your post about you wanting to contact myself and 2 others,without a reply from you.Today I received my M.O. back,posted Friday 10/22.No explanation with it.
Gary

1 - 19 of 19 Posts