Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Lets see, you got yours on 8/30, this is 9/7 it doesn't take bulk mail that long and the NF has always been sent 1st class. What gives?, thanks much.

cj

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I got mine today.

I found it quite interesting that RC2 is gonna make so many JL castings into 1:18 scale.
The new Pinto,Maverick,Vega and Gremlin castings look awesome,can't wait for that junkyard dog series. :thumbsup:
I think they could have done a better job on that 1:43 Adam West Batmobile but at least it's a good start.
The 1:64 radio control cars are cool but they should have used the newer castings.
Too bad this is the last NF,I'll miss it. :cry:

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
POCKETWOCKET said:
sometimes i wonder why bother with the checklist when half of the releases are already in my collection by the time i get the update with my newsflash....nice info on the promo cars....
:rolleyes: I know. NF42 is already in progress to catch up the lost time.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Got mine today as well and a tad quicker then usual must be an East Coast thing.

But I cant believe 12 more Firebird castings and no more White Lightnings?????

Did you check out the new Yenko car box set....only 50 available to members so guess I will be ordering first thing in the morning!

NOT! ME BAD!

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
RobDog said:
The new Pinto,Maverick,Vega and Gremlin castings look awesome,can't wait for that junkyard dog series. :thumbsup:
Dang it, don't tease me like that! Those are cars I actually want to see iJohnny Lightning make! Especially the Gremlin! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
RobDog said:
I got mine today.

I found it quite interesting that RC2 is gonna make so many JL castings into 1:18 scale.
I think they could have done a better job on that 1:43 Adam West Batmobile but at least it's a good start.
The 1:64 radio control cars are cool but they should have used the newer castings.
Too bad this is the last NF,I'll miss it. :cry:
You gotta stop posting in your sleep, bro...

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
For those of you that recieved these, please keep the content to youself (or private emial your buddies or those too cheap to join). Other paying members like myself still have not recieved them (California gets their mail via the muletrain still) and I would like to think that the money I paid to join for "the latest JL news" still carries a "members only" privilege.

Thanks for undertanding-Peter

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Absolutely right, Mod! I haven't got mine yet, and would really like to read first hand instead of seeing it posted all over this board. It's why I am a MEMBER, and have paid for the privilege...

And Peter, I did actually have to look that one up myself...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts