·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SO Last year on a trip to vermont I found this at KB's

A month later I found this at KB's

Today I did some hunting trying to find NEW WL's and found 3 of these

I plan on not finding anymore of these at KB's

Its a good thing they were a $1 each, if a pennymore They would all be sitting back at KB's

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
60sMetal said:
Wow - what luck! Hopefully you haven't used it all up on that one casting!

Funny you say that. I was thinking that in the car as I was peeling off the price tag. I hit a month long dry spell and I think this is my luck :rolleyes: It could only get better! Maybe I will find the "iceman" poker wl! Thats a cool one.

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shakn340 said:
Now if only that wasn't 4 Duke's WLs. It would have costed you around $20. You got a pm!

NOW now dont anyone worry, Mark didnt pm me to get ahold of one of these beauties... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Congrats on the finds (I guess!) :thumbsup: I'd sure be happy to find them. Anything please! :D I am still 0 for 2007 in WLs.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
JunkMan said:
Don.t feel bad....I am up to 13 of these, put a few more up today at 7.99 each

thank goodness there are alot of 51 Merc collectors !!

...Yep..I like the 51 Merc a lot...!...count me in....but I think I prefer the regular version of this car... :thumbsup: ..fantastic to find 13 wls of it though....awesome..!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
NYSWLhunter said:
SO Last year on a trip to vermont I found this at KB's

A month later I found this at KB's

Today I did some hunting trying to find NEW WL's and found 3 of these

I plan on not finding anymore of these at KB's

Its a good thing they were a $1 each, if a pennymore They would all be sitting back at KB's
...Fantastic to find so many of the same car...let's hope all your luck isn't used up...maybe you are about to make a great find...!...and this is the prelude to it..! :wave:

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bugzy said:
...Fantastic to find so many of the same car...let's hope all your luck isn't used up...maybe you are about to make a great find...!...and this is the prelude to it..! :wave:

You think so??? Maybe ill go down stairs and get the mail and someone sent me a sack of $100 bills as a RAOK! Thanks guys these go right along with finding allof those American Glory jeep wl's!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts