Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
I wasn't aware of Tomica before I joined Hobbytalk. Now it has become the biggest temptation after Matchbox and Siku. I suspect I get my first one within a year. Haha.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Those are nice.Wish they were easier to find around here. I tend to blow my budget on local shops before I get to search online.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Corolla is mine too. I have a light blue one like that which is almost identical to my 1:1 1982 liftback I had in college. I miss that car it was slow but fun.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Man i found my first Tomica at a swap meet, it was totally thrashed! I fell in love instantly, wish they had more available here! Great package, love the Police car!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you friends for the kind words . tomica is hard to find also for me. mint ones prices on ebay sometimes they go high! . :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Great find! I can remember when I was a kid and picking some of these up on the blister cards. They were called "Pocket Cars", and the cardboard backing had a printing of a blue jean pocket. I still have some of them.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Congrats on your nice additions :thumbsup:
I missed my chance to buy a few a couple of years ago. Never been able to find some since.:(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts