Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got a package today from UPS from a friend on hotwheelscollectors.com and this is what I got. 馃憤

Hotwheels monster trucks 2 pack.

Mega Rex monster truck, in blue+gray.

And motosaurus monster truck, in green+red+orange+yellow. 馃憤

Registered
Matchbox, Hotwheels diecast
I would really like to view your finds usually I would research them as you list them . Is it that you don't have a camera on your phone because they actually make it easy to load photos . All you do is go to general information square and press the paper clip and your camera and documents will come up . You can choose the camera or pictures you have taken in your gallery . Once you have taken the picture you can just press post reply and it will be posted and you can see your diecast photos . I hope this help when every you are ready to show them goodies that you keep hidden it just a gesture in good fellowship among collectors . I would really like to view your finds Mr Mystery .

2018 Atlas1121 Genuine Collector Award
I would really like to view your finds usually I would research them as you list them . Is it that you don't have a camera on your phone because they actually make it easy to load photos . All you do is go to general information square and press the paper clip and your camera and documents will come up . You can choose the camera or pictures you have taken in your gallery . Once you have taken the picture you can just press post reply and it will be posted and you can see your diecast photos . I hope this help when every you are ready to show them goodies that you keep hidden it just a gesture in good fellowship among collectors . I would really like to view your finds Mr Mystery .
He has a I-Pad.

Administrator
Sam has very promeniantly indicated why he doesnt post photos here or elsewhere. Please respect his position. BTW there are several other people here in the diecast section that also do not ever post photos but I have never seen anyone question them as to why they dont!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the birthday wishes milton congrats. 馃憤

Reactions: Diecaster62
1 - 8 of 8 Posts