Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Love these!!

Love these, the castings, card art, the fact that they are not $4.00 plus a piece. I was able to score 5 of the 8 at a local Walmart, the other stores all that was left were damaged cards. Bet if I went to the flea markets I could find what I need to finish. If anyone is lookin to trade I did score a couple extras MOMC.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Nice finds!.I picked those guys up the other night. I went back today and picked up this one.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I just picked them up for my daughter. What is the deal with #7????
Is that a chase one or something? I hit 2 stores and both of them had not one 7 car the Arkam mobile. Anyone find one locally want to help me finish her set? It's just gonna be an opener so just shipped wrapped in an envelope would work.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Pm me your address. We have a lot of them here. I can pick one up tomorrow. It's one I didn't get because it is the same as the 1st one that was out and I already had it.
Is that a chase one or something? I hit 2 stores and both of them had not one 7 car the Arkam mobile. Anyone find one locally want to help me finish her set? It's just gonna be an opener so just shipped wrapped in an envelope would work.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
I love that! Batmobile, flames, what's not to like? Forget about the movie accuracy for a moment. :wave:
What series is that from and how old?
This one just looks a little too painful, doesn't it....I mean....I can handle flames, but...

·
Premium Member
9,263 Posts
That's from the color shifters series from last year. Nice batmobiles finds guys congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I want them as well, but the stores around here don't typically carry anything more than mainlines and a few boulevards (and I was surprised when those showed up!).

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
A nice series.
Seeing the new Batman movie is due out soon, what better way for Matty to make some cash with some castings that haven't been out in a while.
Some places including mine are not getting all the cars in the sidekicks. In the two that my Wal-Mart got in, only 4 of the cars were in them.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Is that a chase one or something? I hit 2 stores and both of them had not one 7 car the Arkam mobile.
Sounds like someone just beat you to the shipper and took all of the #7's.

The store I went to today had 6 of the 8, missing was the Crooze and the '66.

Is there any real difference between the '66 in this release and the original mainline release??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts