Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found three:

DISNEY PIXAR'S CARS, 1:55 scale Blue Mater Diecast & Mater's Rollin' Bowlin' Game Sets today to WW. I found them quite by accident though. Most times, people look on the floor for money well, I happened to look up and I caught the end of one of the packages. When I investigated exactly what is was I found the 2nd and 3rd packages as well. Not real sure what I am going to do with them for now.

I guess I may offer them up but I have not made my mind up to do that at this time.

These are borrowed pics from evil bay. Olesarge90/Gill

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Well, here goes for my 1000th post...Yeah!!!

I found the MATER'S ROLLIN' BOWLIN' PLAYSET with the blue Mater in its 1:55 Scale Diecast Character Mater. The blue Mater character is obviously a lot younger…long before his rusty days. There is another offering: Disney / Pixar CARS Movie Exclusive Collector's 1:55 Die Cast Character Car 6-Pack. Inside is the same (not sure but it appears to be the same Blue Mater).

My camera is on vacation and the play set is too large to scan thus the borrowed pics from evilBay.

The play set pictured is just like what I found and the loose picture of the blue Mater is most probably a promotional shot someone was using in their auction.

Here’s to the next 1000 posts ^5… Olesarge90/Gill

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rlyoung1 said:
Hey Sarge, have you seen the magazine article on the making of the full sized Mater?
#1,
No I have not...but I sure would like to see it if it is available on line.

As for your previous question about the 1:55 Scale/pullback version of Mater, they appear to me to be (almost 100% sure) 1:55 Scale as they are in the long play set box that was pictured.

olesarge90/gill

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
scrambler81 said:
I'm not sure I'm reading your post right - Did you find single packed blue Maters and the bowling sets?
Hey scrambler81,

I am sorry for the confusion. I guess I worded my find as though I did find what you are asking about.

NO...I found the three long bowling play sets with a single blue (1:55 Scale) showing in a window of the box. Hope this clears up your questions. Olesarge90/Gill

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Yeah, I've been kicking myself for a while over those. I saw the 6 packs in B.J.'s, and the bowling sets in K.B. Toys, but I didn't buy them. I figured I would wait for the single car, and of course, I've never seen those.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
olesarge90 said:
#1,
No I have not...but I sure would like to see it if it is available on line.
Not online that I know of but I would be happy to mail it to you if you send me your address.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rlyoung1 said:
Not online that I know of but I would be happy to mail it to you if you send me your address.
That is very kind of you. I will PM my addy to you now. Olesarge90/Gill

1 - 11 of 11 Posts