I finally got a kit out of the overflowing "to be finished" pile. Here are some pics of my PL Klingon Cruiser. Originally, I wanted to have this ready for Starfest Denver, but a really long series of unfortunate events kept that from happening. First, I overthinned the MM Acryl paints I was using. Then, I was planning on using Tamiya smoke for the wash and applied Tamiya thinner over a Testors Glosscote finish. I knew the Tamiya thinner was hot, but I didn't know how hot. It ate through the lacquer I figure I only paid $6 for the kit, so I'm going to call it good and display it at my desk at work. The depth of field is off. I really need to invest in a decent macro lens for my Digital Rebel.