Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i went out on my daily run this morning and hit Walmart and target . Then i got back into town and decided to stop at Kmart and when i got back to the Hotwheels pegs .. i saw that they had just been re-stocked !!! So i started going through them , and the 3rd car back on the second peg was a TH ! I was like OMG! My first TH find in the WILD for 2007 !!! Anyway there was another person there , so i got the heck outta dodge FASTLY before the other guy knew what i had in my hands ! LOL

Needless to say this is my favorite casting so i walked away HAPPY ! And i also got it on sale for $.70 ! So all you HW collectors need to hit Kmart since they have them on sale for $.70 !

:cool:

·
Registered
929 Posts
Congrats on your find! :thumbsup:
I'm still hoping to find that one. My local Kmart has sale tags on the pegs, but there are 0 cars! Thats not the first time I've seen that in that store :freak:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MoparNut360 said:
Awesome deal! I checked out the sale at one k-mart but they didn't have anything worth mentioning...
Yeah thats how ours has been for about the whole year LOL , got cars in ... but nothing thats worth talking about or picking up !

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
nice car.
k-mart here hasn't restocked since last k-day.. actually they are into their
4th manager in 8 months. latest one got fired friday. the place is like a filthy warehouse.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kwik said:
nice car.
k-mart here hasn't restocked since last k-day.. actually they are into their
4th manager in 8 months. latest one got fired friday. the place is like a filthy warehouse.

I saw your posts about that on another board ... thats terrible dude . Well im just glad that i finally found me a 2007 treasure hunt ! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yea it was a sweet find , it actually made my day ! And im sure it will make my week next week too , unless i find another TH lol

Like they say ... good things come to those who are PATIENT !!!!!

Keyword Patient !

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Zom said:
i think its funny that K-mart still puts price stickers on thier merch. They are SO behind the times.

LOL i know Zom !! But hey none the less its still a 2007 TH find ! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Congrats on the find! I'd rather find a 2006 TH that you know will have rubber tires than a 2007 TH that will most likely have plastic tires. :wave:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cottonmouth said:
It's a great feeling! :thumbsup:

It sure is , when i first got back there i went to the NASCAR section ( mainly collect nascar ) and then i stopped back by the HW and started looking and BAM ! there it was upon my eyes my friends .. i was like : AMEN !!!! i finally found me a TH in the wild .. AMEN ! lol

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
HA I found a 06 carded DD hunt at my KMART! It is clean as a whistle and friendly too!

walmart though the stock girl told me I could not have the hunt because it was for her son and took it out of my hands. patience! I waited to her break and grabbed it up from where she hid it! SO that day was DD hunt and super Camaro hunt!!! congrats on your find!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts