Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did not know walmart refilled DUMP BIN$!

So I never knew they "refilled" them. I had already found one super secret in the same bin and was at walmart today. Walked by the bin and thought it had more in it. Looked around for a bit and grabbed a Super secret beetle right off the top... surprised the crap out of me!! My girlfriend came over and I told her I found another super. She had her buggy there so I went digging. Found another Beetle!!!

Never knew they actually refilled them! Now the bin is all neat and arranged so maybe I'll know if they refill it again! So glad I decided to look through them. She told me not to because we had already went through it last week or so :freak: Make 5 Supers this year :)

BTW I have one of the beetles up for trade if anyone wants it.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Damn Dumb Bins .... I rarely ever look through em as most of the time they have been picked before the cars fall from the boxes.

Congrats on your 2 Supers :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Damn Dumb Bins .... I rarely ever look through em as most of the time they have been picked before the cars fall from the boxes.
Sadly the same story around here. Most of the time they just clean the case out of what they want and dump the leftovers out.

And most certainly those get reused at some stores. At one of our WM's the bin was falling apart until they finally changed it. Old one had shrink wrap holding it together plus the floor inside was separated so that when you threw stuff back in they'd fall into the bottom of it.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Nice Volkswagen Beetle Bugs Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Congrats! again and again. I think BODs are a easy way to stock more cars so they take the easy way out.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I didn't know Wal-Marts still used dump bins for Hot Wheels :?

The three stores I check weekly or so don't have them any more.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I didn't know Wal-Marts still used dump bins for Hot Wheels :?

The three stores I check weekly or so don't have them any more.
I think that's somebody's decision (store manager or maybe district manager) as to whether they put those out as I didn't see any either during a road trip awhile back (amongst at least 6 Walmarts)

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Nice Secret Super Treasure Hunts Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Dump bins are crap, hot wheels knows damn well how their collectors collect, alot of them want a mint package, i can't tell you how many new neo redlines i saw today, unsuitable for even opening..

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
No dump bin at either WM I stopped at today and didn't look like they've restocked anything (mainlines) in awhile.

·
Registered
898 Posts
i was at my local Walmart one day going through the dump bin and found 6 unopened cases at the bottom. I opened every one and scored some nice mustang hunts.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, this one bin has been like a treasure hole that refills every day!

I have now found 3 supers, 2 regular hunts, all 10 redlines, the bat, rodzilla and more all within the month! :freak:

I go check every morning and find new stuff!

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats. I Got Those Yesterday at the Flea Market.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts