Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chevy Thunder, release 4 1965 Vette. I found 6 today, 4 had red interior, 2 had just the white interior (but no white base) and different Cragar tires. White Lightning or just a variation?

here's an example on the bay....(Lady Scary's auction)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Geez, I thought for sure it required the white base too. That was fairly sneaky of RC2, as those vettes were sitting on the pegs all morning!

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Yeah the stealth ones are great, except when they are so hard to tell you can't notice the difference when they are side by side. ;) Your gain, someone else's loss this time. Congrats!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Yeah the stealth ones are great, except when they are so hard to tell you can't notice the difference when they are side by side. ;) Your gain, someone else's loss this time. Congrats!
Can you say 60's sizzle Cobra?

Saw 2 at a TRU, grabbed them both, examined carefully, and determined same color, put back on pegs.

Went to another TRU, saw the same car, examined, and relized that this one was a little bit more whiter than the previous ones i looked at... went back to previous TRU and scored 2 WL's of the same car, which is probably why they were still there :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts