Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The cop behind the wheel and the dog in the passenger seat with its head hanging out the side, lips and ears flapping in the wind as they go on their way to look for an escaped inmate. :lol:

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
That's the most ill-suited K9 unit I've ever seen. I wish they would have put a cop and a big dog in there, it would have been hilarious. I'd have to buy it then.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that's kind of why I bought it, the thought is so ridiculous that I couldn't pass it up. The dog and cop being included would have made it even better, but as it was, I still had to have it lol.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Wow, you guys really put some thought into these little cars...lol. I purchased it because it was a Corvette I did not have in my collection. I did not even pay attention that it was a K-9 unit. Just thought the RWB was cool looking.:p

·
Premium Member
9,268 Posts
Nice 1965 Corvette Find Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, you guys really put some thought into these little cars...lol. I purchased it because it was a Corvette I did not have in my collection. I did not even pay attention that it was a K-9 unit. Just thought the RWB was cool looking.:p
haha, Yeah, my imagination can go a bit overactive at times lol.

I did also think it looked cool and I used to live not far from Monroeville PA so I would have gotten it for that even if it weren't a K-9 unit.

I think the trunk full of chiuauas would be a great crime deterrent! My aunt had one that was a mean little sucker, I wouldn't want a trunkload of them coming after me! hahaha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts