Hobbyist Forums banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Wow, I didn't know they blocked me. Google DukesCollector and then click on the 144 picture. Also check out the blog.

Thanks,
Larry

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Nice collection! I remember when these 144 cars came out - I thought they were cool, but didn't want to spend the whopping $1.97 each... if only I had known. Some of the rarer ones sell for over $20 each now.

Got a question for you - the black General Lee. What episode is it from? I was thinking it was either the flashback episode where they first got the General Lee, or it was from the episode that Boss Hogg stole the General Lee and repainted it to hide it from the Duke boys.. do you know for sure?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I have a couple of the mail away posters. It was very helpful in identifying the card numbers on ebay. The black General is from the flashback episode "Happy Birthday General Lee. They never produced Sheriff Little's car even though it is on the back of the package. The ten are the General in orange and black, Daisy's Jeep, Daisy's Plymouth, Uncle Jesse's Pickup, Cooter's Tow Truck, Rosco's Patrol Car, Enos's Patrol Car, Boss Hogg's Caddy, and Cale's Charger. The black and Cale are not listed on the back. I also have a misprint that is Cale's Charger but labeled General Lee so it's a white General Lee. I only have one of those. Other misprints I have are the two patrol cars mixed up and a few backward cars.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts