Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Banned
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just done a deal with timmy it went ok but he takes for ever to send stuff other then that i love my new xx4 i got from him so my rateing on him is out of 100 being great and 0 being sucky i give him a 50 :tongue: :wave:

·
Registered
711 Posts
I bought from Tim Barth

I guess I should have done some research first. Apparently dealing with the Barth brothers might be a mistake. I paid for a trinity battery bag on the 26th. Paid to [email protected] using Paypal. No bag yet, and no reply to emails. Lucky it was only $15.00. I hope I get the bag, maybe Tim will come through. But after reading some messages in here I am not holding my breath. Lesson learned I guess.

·
Registered
711 Posts
A week to get to the post office? That seems kind of slow to me. Oh well I just hope I get it. He should deal with people directly. Instead of using a middle man.

I post here on a public board for a reason. I think everyone here should be able to read about it. That way they can make an educated decision about dealing with Tim in the future. This is the only way to keep traders honest. And If and when I get the bag I will make a post. Letting everyone know how it played out.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
are these the Barth Bros from N.J........They continue to be banned..
they continue to keep rejoining..I was almost swindled twice by them..
they blame eachother for eachother swindle.. :mad: ..I wish I raced at thier LHS...I would have some fun with them :devil: ......I caught one of them attempting to do a trade with me under a different screen name...
for some tires....Had money order in hand and ready to send them when
the scam was uncovered....The dummies use different screen names and leave good feedback on the screen name they have a swindle set up with......What they need is to be prosecuted :eek: .
I hope these guys get what they deserve......I wish you luck in getting your bag..I know they are several on this board who have been screwed by them..I think the other Brother is thomb?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Barth Bro's

These boys are from Rochester,IN. They race at one of my local tracks
and they scammed the owner out of a ESC. They gave him $5.00 towards it and has not paid anymore of it. That was last year. They do not realize I work with the owner of that track and they keep saying they paid him. So, all they do is lie over and over. All I have to do is ask the owner if he got paid and he tells me NO everytime they say the have paid him.
The worst problem is they change user names every week it seems like.

So, everyone beware!! :mad:

Brando,
Hope you get your stuff. If not, email me and I will take care of the problem if I see them.

Randy

·
Registered
390 Posts
And they wonder why people won't deal with them. One of the barth brothers e mailed me about a car that I have and just wanted the chassis. Why would I tear down a perfect car and sell just the chassis?? I wouldn't and not may people would. I have seen the Barth brothers have ripped off alot of people on the boards and hank has banned them more than once but they just can't get the picture that they are not wanted on this board because they can't be trusted for anything unless you want to be ripped off. BUYER BEWARE!!!!

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
bud3738 said:
are these the Barth Bros from N.J........They continue to be banned..
they continue to keep rejoining..I was almost swindled twice by them..
they blame eachother for eachother swindle.. :mad: ..I wish I raced at thier LHS...I would have some fun with them :devil: ......I caught one of them attempting to do a trade with me under a different screen name...
for some tires....Had money order in hand and ready to send them when
the scam was uncovered....The dummies use different screen names and leave good feedback on the screen name they have a swindle set up with......What they need is to be prosecuted or violated :eek: .
I hope these guys get what they deserve......I wish you luck in getting your bag..I know they are several on this board who have been screwed by them..I think the other Brother is thomb?
ooooh, so thats why you asked me if i was one of the barth bros. being that i am from NJ.... rofl.... no i am not.... heh!

-Tone

·
Registered
632 Posts
hes under b4kickinit over on the RCCA board and someones waitin on an ESC over there, which he/they have been banned over there as well as here MANY times, i quess they dont get the hint

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Dark_Alliance said:
hes under b4kickinit over on the RCCA board and someones waitin on an ESC over there, which he/they have been banned over there as well as here MANY times, i quess they dont get the hint
too bad there isnt a way to send a spike to their house and fry their computer......

-Tone

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
evileton...I apoligize...these Barth Bros are from Ind....Not N.J.....I got screwed by a Tom or thomb (dont remeber..been a while) from N.J.....
about a year ago on a pan car.....I thought it may have been them using a new screen Name....

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
bud3738 said:
evileton...I apoligize...these Barth Bros are from Ind....Not N.J.....I got screwed by a Tom or thomb (dont remeber..been a while) from N.J.....
about a year ago on a pan car.....I thought it may have been them using a new screen Name......But these morons need a good old fashioned ...I wont say it...I would love to meet them Myself :mad:
no problemo... i'd like to meet these guys too..... people like that need to get beaten....

-Tone

·
Registered
651 Posts
Batrhs'

just so you guys are aware. in grneral when the barths sell something, they ship it......eventually..LOL!
took TIM & months to make good on the first purchase I maid from him.
After awhile I felt he had grown up some.
again it tok a coupl threats, and reporting to paypal to get the items shipped.
appearently, thye sell to be able to grab something they wat, and spend ALL the money on that wanted item.
then have no cash to send the item they sold.
I spoke with several of my friends who bought from them with in a 5 week period. all of us were like pulling teeth to get what we bought.
ALL of us got the same lame story verbatum..."For some weird reason the post office sent it back to me" but it comes to us, in a pristine package with no multiple postal cancelations, or tape overs...and the bare minimum postal rate.
trying to keep them out of here..HANK if your reading, it will probably take working with AOL or others..TIM seamed proud to tell me he knew how to "cheet" aol out of paying for a conection somehow, buy manipulating his computer or something, and useing "endless" free trial disks.
OH and last but not least, they have the "act" of each blaming the other for what is being done, on the other brother to the degree of being worthy of an Acadamy award!

1 - 20 of 207 Posts