Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello : :confused:

I am new collector of johnny ligthning and wanted to know sites in the Web where to buy some economics. generally they sell them in packs, but i want to buy by model. i visit this web site but did not give confidence me. Some of You knows it or has bought in her www.macslittlecars.com
Or another place where i can buy these models.

thanks a lot

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Most of the on-line dealers to your right ---> will be able to help you out with singles. Auction sites have alot of older models, but are more costly. Good luck and welcome to HobbyTalk!

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
crash1mac said:
Welcome
When i have to have something i just spring for the whole inner case sometimes you get lucky and get a white.

You can get lucky buying just one car and get a White Lightning if you buy from the right places!! :)

·
8,413 Posts
danben said:
hello : :confused:

I am new collector of johnny ligthning and wanted to know sites in the Web where to buy some economics. generally they sell them in packs, but i want to buy by model. i visit this web site but did not give confidence me. Some of You knows it or has bought in her www.macslittlecars.com
Or another place where i can buy these models.

thanks a lot

Welcome, I am sure you can have confidence in us, but I am predjudiced!! :lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your help, I try with, im really try with many brandas in 1/64 scale like greenLight, hot wheels, matchbox, welly, jada, schouco, maisto. I like a lot the cars since i was a child. If you can help with other sites that you know with this scale I thank You for it

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for your invitation, it just your web site dont have many characteristics, publicity, symbols authorized as those of Visa, Master card, some certifications. Other particular presentations but of a warehouse in the Web. I apologize, single that as it says this ready and I want to look for the reliable places but to make with tranquillity my purchases.

·
8,413 Posts
I understand, you need to shop where you are comfortable.
Enjoy your visits here on Hobbytalk, there is a lot of good information here

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I visit the your home page trought the link and is different from which was checking before, seems to me, stranger, that with the same direction it was seeing two different things. For that reason my restlessness and distrust.

thanks and sorry

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I send to your email some questions about how buy in your site. Maybe some of your company receive it.

·
8,413 Posts
jedimario said:
Hmm, Rob, you need to make your site in this guy's language, so that he won't have to use an online translator :lol:

Think about how hard it would be for you to shop in another country?

I think he is doing fine

·
Registered
124 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
I understand, you need to shop where you are comfortable.
Enjoy your visits here on Hobbytalk, there is a lot of good information here
I just bought and took delivery of a pony power inner case from you this week.
I was going to buy a few grab bags but i forgot and hit checkout too fast.
By the time i remembered you had already shipped the inner case.
No whites in the case but it looks as if the firebirds will be a hot commodity.
People already trying to buy them off me.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
danben said:
I send to your email some questions about how buy in your site. Maybe some of your company receive it.
just go on the site and `click` on what you want to buy.This will send you to a checkout process which is totally safe. It will lead you straight through the whole process.You just need a credit card or paypal :thumbsup:

·
8,413 Posts
crash1mac said:
I just bought and took delivery of a pony power inner case from you this week.
I was going to buy a few grab bags but i forgot and hit checkout too fast.
By the time i remembered you had already shipped the inner case.
No whites in the case but it looks as if the firebirds will be a hot commodity.
People already trying to buy them off me.
That's what I get for being so fast shipping.. :lol:

That Firebird is sweet, even has the "RAM AIR" on the hood scoops

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im using translator some times because i dont write very well in english. Im sorry if a said something bad. But i try to say that the web site needs more helps and functionalitys, maybe add some designs to see better the web site.

I am not trying to offend, but i want to help with one opinion by the interest that I have.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I sent it to this [email protected]. Im from Colombia and here is very hard to find some places to buy. Its common to see in all stores mattel with the same hot wheels and matchbox. There are no stores known to do hobbies like this. And I have to use the internet to try any diferent forms to buy. Some stores here sell maisto, welly in 1/18, 1/24, 1/43 scales but the prices are so expensive I dont know why.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
Think about how hard it would be for you to shop in another country?

I think he is doing fine
Oh, yeah, I know. I'm not bashing him or anything. But those things don't work too well sometimes, I've tried them on a couple of occasions. They can actually be pretty funny sometimes though. BTW, I have shopped in a different country before, so I've been there. It'd be harder on the internet though.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts