Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes after all kinds of life changing events I have returned to the good folks here.
In no particular order:

My ex who left me for some guy is upset because he won't leave his wife. I just love that.

Met a school teacher in Butuan City, Philippines. I will be visiting in December. If I don't make it back I will be sure to put in my will to have my diecast sent to you all.

I pulled the 393 out of my Saleen and put the original motor back in with a supercharger and tremec 5-speed.

But most shocking of all is that I who have only loved Fords above all else bought a 67 RS/SS big block Camaro.

Now granted it is not factory original anymore. The 396 was pulled out to put in a 800 h.p. 510 cubic inch big block. The motor needs a sleeve and a piston and then I will off for fame and glory in Super Pro and S/ST classes.
The car ran a 10.0 at 134 in 1/4 mile with a throttle stop so I am guessing it will run maybe 9.40's if I don't chicken out and leave the throttle stop on.

My diescast collecting has been a bit lax with exception of Japanese stuff

I still owe Ward some cars which I will send free of charge since he has waited so patiently for two months. You have to wait another week though my friend.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Welcome back!

Love the Camaro, love the new collection additions (quality over quantity), and love the ironic ex-wife twist.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Very nice cars indeed.

Welcome back.

I will be in the Philippines in December as well and will be touching base with some of our members in this forum. Hope you can find time to meet with us.

Carlo

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
OK, let's run through a few quick points....FIRST, welcome back! We missed you around here.

Second, love you playen with the Saleen, cars are to have fun with and I dig you swapping power around. Nothing against the all orgional approch, just not for me.

Last, LOVE THAT BAD BOY CAMARO!! Keep up updated with the progress, I am so jealous!

Notice I said nothing about the women, that's another whole thread! And don't worry about my cars, whenever is fine and do let me know that total.

Again, welcome home!
Ward

·
Registered
256 Posts
if ever you found time to visit manila do let me know so i can arrange some diecast tours for you with our local collectors.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Welcome back!! Love the Stang and Camaro!! Glad to see you are in good spirits and its this Person called Karma.....and well, you know what they say about them. I guess your ex is learning the hard way!!!

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can check for you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts