Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Somebody turned the ESC in question on and it tore a hole in the space/time continuum. It caused a hypothetical black hole that sucked the thread through a hypothetical wormhole into a hypothetical alternate universe. So discussion of it was no longer necessary.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Somebody turned the ESC in question on and it tore a hole in the space/time continuum. It caused a hypothetical black hole that sucked the thread through a hypothetical wormhole into a hypothetical alternate universe. So discussion of it was no longer necessary.
Since the hypothetical speed control is now in a hypothetical universe and space is continually expanding the speed control gets faster the further it gets from our universe. By this point in time we can assume that it is at least .4-.5 tenths faster than the speed controls we currently use, hypothetically speaking...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree, hypothetically, or someone's hypothetical feathers got ruffled. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Since the hypothetical speed control is now in a hypothetical universe and space is continually expanding the speed control gets faster the further it gets from our universe. By this point in time we can assume that it is at least .4-.5 tenths faster than the speed controls we currently use, hypothetically speaking...
That's just redundant:)
Half the time we can't spell cat and someone spells HYPOTHETICAL right, amazing:wave:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
I know the Advance speedo that CRC will be selling did well down there... The other speedo that I was referring to... not sure if it ran or not. Will know more on Tuesday.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
You got it EA...

Thanks for the update... This is the one that has my attention at the moment.
Yes they were fast....But from what I seen the Advanced was a LOT faster when they switched them in Kenny's car from 13.5 to 10.5. His 10.5 car came alive with the AE in it!

EA

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Good to know...

I think the difference will be bigger on the longer tracks... When they were running it at my home track, they were just as quick as me when I was usually a lap quicker. When I saw the Castle turning 2.9's to my 3.1's, It made me think a little bit... LOL

Hopefully Tekin and LRP get to work here soon...

·
Registered
817 Posts
Omg

I can't believe Tony resurrected this thread and it's back up to 2 pages, probably be at 3 by the time I'm done typing. Here we go, black helos, area 51.......Just one thing, when you fast guys start selling all those expensive escs for $.10 cents on the dollar I could use a couple just PM me, .......

1 - 20 of 73 Posts