Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1602 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
is offset t plate when the t plate is in the holes closest to the battery?

i know what offset and std pod is but unsure of tplate.

thanks
john "t-plate" mcdonald

·
Registered
523 Posts
jmcdo28 said:
is offset t plate when the t plate is in the holes closest to the battery?

i know what offset and std pod is but unsure of tplate.

thanks
john "t-plate" mcdonald
if you run the "t" offset try running the front blocks in, no.#4 in the right and #1 in the left , BUT only with the T in the offset position. And the pod in the straight up position, with a short hub on the right. this set up works great for me on a flat carpet 113 race line. just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
A BIG thanks go out to Tony Moffrey for all of the help this past weekend at the TRD Snowbirds warmup race. The truck was flawless all night! Finished second in the first heat, won the second, third, and fourth, and TQ'd for the main. If the driver (me) would have been a little more patient, I probably would have won the main. :drunk:

All in all, I had a great time with a great Hyperdrive Pro 3! Thanks Tony for such an awesome setup!

Jack

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
John,

It will probably be the following weekend before I can get back up there. We need to get together and get Dean to go.

Jack

·
Registered
640 Posts
The stock plate with the kit is for on center t plate and on center or offset pod.
The Offset top plate is for offset t-plate and on center or offset pod.

·
Registered
433 Posts
12th scale pro 3

has anyone buuilt and ran the 12th scale pro 3 yet? does anyone have a review of it or any comments, looking to get one maybe. i just got my pro3 10th scale today and i have a pro 2 so i want to stay loyal. lmk

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Ran mine at the snowbirds last year all I can say is great car.:thumbsup: Built the car after the super bowl down there and was quick right from the start, was happy with it, not to bad for a snowbirds rookie driver.
knightrider said:
has anyone buuilt and ran the 12th scale pro 3 yet? does anyone have a review of it or any comments, looking to get one maybe. i just got my pro3 10th scale today and i have a pro 2 so i want to stay loyal. lmk

·
Registered
44 Posts
whats everybody running for body post? still running body clips or screw on if screw on which ones are the best and easiest to get thanks

1 - 20 of 1602 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.