Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HWY61:1969 Ford Boss 302 Mustang

Hello My Friends.......Today am posting one of my favorite 1/18s by HWY61 is this Super Find 1969 Ford Boss 302 Mustang in Blue....:thumbsup:...:

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Indeed Dave, and thank god there's not that many of them with this kind of detail too or else I'll run out of room......:lol:

You have no idea how true that is. Especially with my fire truck collection. The girlfriend is always teasing me about running out of room.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You have no idea how true that is. Especially with my fire truck collection. The girlfriend is always teasing me about running out of room.
Thats right you're in the same boat as I am...!:lol:.....I've seen your great collections of Fire Trucks so yes you're so lucky that there not that any of them (Companies) too or else you're be looking for an apartment just for your collection....:lol:.....You know as we speak I have to look for another storage room because of space?...I currently have a 10X10, now I need a bigger size so I can place a table in the middle when I bring Friends and Family for a tour of my collection, my Hobby Room at my House there's no room to walk around with so many Boxes that I have taken from the storge room.....Go Figure!...:freak:

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Thats right you're in the same boat as I am...!:lol:.....I've seen your great collections of Fire Trucks so yes you're so lucky that there not that any of them (Companies) too or else you're be looking for an apartment just for your collection....:lol:.....You know as we speak I have to look for another storage room because of space?...I currently have a 10X10, now I need a bigger size so I can place a table in the middle when I bring Friends and Family for a tour of my collection, my Hobby Room at my House there's no room to walk around with so many Boxes that I have taken from the storge room.....Go Figure!...:freak:

I hate to say this but I have finally started putting some of the cars that I don't have room to show off into storage. so far I have two Hot Wheels carrying cases that are full of cars and you know I hate to say this but I really wish we had a bigger apartment.

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
That's a pretty one, Doc - great details including period-correct vintage New Hampshire plate...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:wave:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's a pretty one, Doc - great details including period-correct vintage New Hampshire plate...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:wave:
Hey Buddy! and thank you too.....How's the weather in Boston?....Today I was force to get two Fans for the storage room because of a black out, their generators failed and I was there at the right time to place some more boxes, and nothing was working so I didn't waste no time and drove to Wally to buy fans and I hook them up to two Battery back up (PC battery back-ups) they'll last up to Five hours fully charge. The owner told me that the power will be back on in three-hours.....But just a precaution I moved all that is plastic to my house until things get back to normal....The best thing is any damage they'll pay for it.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
That is a beautiful car in diecast and 1:1. I can see why that one is one of your favorites. Thank you for showing great pics of it.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is a beautiful car in diecast and 1:1. I can see why that one is one of your favorites. Thank you for showing great pics of it.
Thanks buddy!.....am hoping for some time off so I could update some pixs of my 1/18s in full detail for all to see.......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Thanks buddy!.....am hoping for some time off so I could update some pixs of my 1/18s in full detail for all to see.......:thumbsup:
Yes, I know what you mean. I have started pulling out my old 1/18 scales out of the closet and I also need to take new pics of too. The ones I have pics to are pretty old and I did not know half the stuff I know now about taking pictures. I am still way off from being a professional photographer but I have come a long ways from being ignorant novice.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hoorah!

Yes, I know what you mean. I have started pulling out my old 1/18 scales out of the closet and I also need to take new pics of too. The ones I have pics to are pretty old and I did not know half the stuff I know now about taking pictures. I am still way off from being a professional photographer but I have come a long ways from being ignorant novice.
Oh! Buddy!....Am no Pro either, I just upgraded to a Canon 35z camera from a Kodak just last year and am still learning too both indoors and outDoors but hey its your passion that drives us too!.....I've learn from Stangfreak, Mr.Airborne, FullFlag, Mr.54, and others too....since 2010 it just take time but the main thing is you're having Fun........:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts