Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The latest release of HW's '01 GT500 has a beautiful deep green with metallic and shine that'll burn your eyes! The tampo, however, is no better placed than in the first blue version... the gap for the hood scoop opening still falls on top of the scoop. Good news is that the art work shows the green car with the often despised pair-o-five spoke wheels... That may have been the plan, and yet to be seen, but mine came with 5SPs thankfully. The gold tampo is awesome against the green, but is rather thin, with the green showing through most places. All in all, an outstanding variant to look for.

(The true color is closer to the bottom image, though neither come close to capturing the beauty of the color and finish.)

·
Registered
326 Posts
I picked one up today and was pretty excited about finding it. It is a beautiful car.

·
Registered
196 Posts
So far I have only found one blue Shelby around here although the blue 2010Shelbys seem to be plentiful. Will have to really be on the lookout now for the green one.

·
Registered
995 Posts
So I found both of these cars finally. Got to looking at the cards, and saw a difference in the model's name printed on each card. Is this normal? The series number is the same, (001/240) but the cards do have different bar codes and identifying numbers.

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
So I found both of these cars finally. Got to looking at the cards, and saw a difference in the model's name printed on each card. Is this normal? The series number is the same, (001/240) but the cards do have different bar codes and identifying numbers.

The wheels are different too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts